SECA is a fast, efficient, quality distribution option for online orders of sewer and plumbing equipment. Sewer Equipment Company (Aust.) - SECA is Australia’s leading supplier of equipment for the cleaning, testing, inspection and rehabilitation of sewers and drains. Now you can order these products online from our secure store.
Established in 1967, the company has continued to expand its product range from many leading overseas suppliers and local manufacturers, to offer the most up-to-date and advanced equipment available. Today, SECA offers a comprehensive range of products from a simple plumber’s drain cleaning rod, to the latest in high-tech CCTV inspection equipment and software.
Australian owned SECA now hold exclusive distributions rights in Australia for several companies. Our proven, cost-efficient range of products includes:
- Electric Eel - drain cleaning machines
- SECA Projet High Pressure Water Jet Drain Cleaners
- iPEK Special TV- Pipeline CCTV Inspection Systems
- WinCan- Data Collection Software
- Dancutter A/S Cutting/Milling Machines
- Cherne- Pipeline Testing Equipment (Plugs, Joint testers, Smoke testers, Vacuum Manhole Testers)
- Enz Golden Jet- Pipe Cleaning Nozzles
- Piranha- Sewer Jetting Hose
- RootX- The Root Intrusion Solution
- A range of additional operator tools, sectional rodding equipment, water jetting accessories and safety equipment
- CCTV Service - As well as sales of high-tech CCTV inspection equipment and software, we offer full after sales support and service. SECA offers in- house service and parts for our CCTV and robotic systems with experienced service technicians in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne
Our Quality and Service Standards
We provide an extensive range of top quality products at reasonable prices, backed up by our support services. In regard to services, SECA adheres to a strict, regularly upgraded Quality Assurance system accreditation in accordance with ISO 9001. Our service quality standards have been in place since 1993.
If you want to upgrade your sewer equipment or plumbing equipment for your business, call SECA. Ask us about our advanced systems, high-efficiency mobile units, software, and more. We’ll provide all the products and services you need.