We're still open and delivering orders but due to the current situation with Covid-19, some of our prices and delivery times may have changed. Please contact your local rep or request a quote using the tab below and a rep will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Rep’s numbers are:
ACT/NSW – Pete Sinclair, 0414 979 418
VIC/TAS/SA – Callan Hill, 0414 361 897
QLD/WA/NT – Steve Ault, 0491 217 134
The Cherne Test-Ball has been the contractor's choice for over 50 years and continues to be the most trusted pneumatic test ball in the industry. Designed for applications from pressure testing and blocking of residential DWV systems to repair maintenance and installation of municipal infrastructure including storm and sanitary sewer piping systems, The Cherne Test-Ball does it all.
Cherne Test-Balls are now available with patented Rupture Disc Technology. This feature prevents over inflation of the pneumatic plug. Rupture Disc Technology also prevents damage to cording.
Damaged cording is an unseen condition that compromises plug performance.
Cherne Test-Balls are durable, rugged and effective in any type of pipe.
• Multi-size: More options, less inventory
• Available with patented field repairable rupture disc technology
• ¼" Schrader tire valve standard on all plugs
• Large plugs feature a removable valve allowing them to be repaired or replaced with quick disconnect fittings
• All Test-Balls are bendable to 90°
If there is a size not available below Please call to order