The Remo® Remote Placement plug provides two advantages—it eliminates the need to enter confined spaces and speeds up the pipe
plugging process. The system is safer and less expensive to use than conventional plugging methods because it requires no confined
space equipment to simply block sewer flow.
A lightweight aluminum pole system* or a standard 1¼" iron pipe** is used to place the Remo® plug in the sewer system.
Remo® Plug Features:
• Multi-size design to seal multiple pipe sizes
• Can be locked at a 90˚ angle to seal openings in manholes at different levels
• Can be used as a back plug for sewer tests
• Adapters available to convert Muni-Ball® plugs into Remo® plugs
Pole System Features:
• Consists of 6' lightweight aluminum poles with push-button construction
• Designed for plugs up to 30 lbs used in manhole depths of up to 20'
• 1/6th the weight of iron pipe
• Pole system requires Remo® pole adapter