HOW IT WORKS
- The Quick-Lock system seals and stabilizes damage completely by mechanical means, without any chemicals and is suitable for all pipe materials.
- The patented locking system ensures that the sleeve stays permanently in position.
- After rehabilitation, the sleeve has its own static capability and absorbs the natural tectonic movements of the pipes.
- For repairs in longer damages the Quick-Lock sleeves can be consecutively installed in series.
The Quick-Lock sleeve is expanded with a compressor and the Quick-Lock packer for each CCTV crawler camera or robot system.
- Simple installation
- 316 stainless steel and EPDM long-life materials
- No chemicals
- Approved according to building legislation
- With statics for old sewer pipes condition type II
- Resistance to high pressure rinsing according to DIN 19 523
- Low investment in system technology
Point Repair: For standalone permanent point repair, or for pre-lining stabilisation works including high groundwater infiltration. Quick-Lock sleeves restore a pipe’s structural integrity and seal out groundwater. They are carefully designed to minimize diameter loss and outlast any other rehab.
Liner End Seal: Quick-Lock end caps strengthen a CIPP liner at its most vulnerable points—the ends. This mechanical solution prevents liner and host pipe infiltration or exfiltration for the lifetime of a close fit liner. It is particularly most effective on EX, spiral, and U.V cured liners. Stronger and easier to install than other end caps, they’re a must-have insurance policy for a long-term watertight lining project.
It installs in minutes with minimal manpower and overhead. Quick-Lock is chemically resistant against sewage, thinned acids, lye, and aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons.