This unique concept allows the customer to participate in the design and selection of US Jetting units to match their specific performance and job requirements. The central design feature is a single 1135 litre water storage tank with additional structural capacity for the inclusion of a selected US Jetting Pump Set and hose reel systems.
The frame is constructed of welded tubular steel with a powder-coated baked-on finish for years of durability. A single 7,000 pound rated Torque-Flex axle with LT245/R75-16 tires with an electric brake system ensures towing ease behind a service van or pick-up truck.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non-corrosive polyethylene tank.
- Pump has RUN DRY CAPABILITY.
- Capable of pumping fresh, salt and brackish water.
- Hydraulic Pullout Swivel hose reel with multi-positional locking.
- Reel mounted controls for ease of operation at any reel position.
- Hydraulically operated reel with fully adjustable speed control.
- Superior cleaning nozzles with replaceable ceramic inserts.
- Large toolbox and rear-mounted storage area.
|ENGINE||Hatz Silent Pack Diesel Engine||HOSE REEL||Hydraulic hose reel with 150m of 1/2 in
/12.5mm sewer cleaning hose.
|PUMP||Variable Run dry capability (4000 psi)||PULSATION
|Automatic induced pulsation in hose allows the hose to travel long distances and negotiate multiple bends.|
|WATER TANK||1,135 Litre non-corrosive polyethylene tank,
kerbside overhead fill.
|Throttle, Tacho/hour meter, water pressure gauge, fuel gauge, water control valve.|
|FUEL TANK||70 litres||STANDARD
Top Manhole Roller
|COLOUR||White as standard, other colours available.||OPTIONS||Sideline Kit & Nozzle
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL