Powered by a Hatz 4L40C Silent pack diesel engine coupled to a ceramic plunger pump which delivers 95lpm @275 Bar (4000 psi). Water is supplied to the pump from a 1,135-litre polyethylene water tank.
This long lasting non-corrosive tank is located over the axle for easy towing and is fitted with a curb side overhead fill point, suction line filter, drain valve and a removable lid to permit inspection and access to the tank.
The trailer is fitted with lockable tool boxes over the wheel guards as well as open storage area at the rear of the unit.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non corrosive polyethylene tank.
- Pump has RUN DRY CAPABILITY.
- Capable of pumping fresh, salt and brackish water.
- Hydraulic Pullout Swivel hose reel with multi-positional locking.
- Reel mounted controls for ease of operation at any reel position.
- Hydraulically operated reel with fully adjustable speed control.
- Superior cleaning nozzles with replaceable ceramic inserts.
- Large tool box and rear mounted storage area.
|ENGINE||Hatz 4L40C Silent Pack||HOSE REEL||Hydraulic hose reel with 150m of 5/8” Sewer cleaning hose.|
|PUMP||94Lpm @ 275 Bar (4000 PSI) Variable Run dry capability||PULSATION
|Automatic induced pulsation in hose allows the hose to travel long distances and negotiate multiple bends.|
|WATER TANK||1,135 Litre non corrosive polyethyene tank, kerb side overhead fill.||CONTROLS
|Throttle, Tacho/hour meter, water pressure gauge, fuel gauge, water control valve.|
|FUEL TANK||70 litres||STANDARD
Top Manhole Roller
|COLOUR||White as standard, other colours available.||OPTIONS||Sideline Kit & Nozzle
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL