Steer through Bends To Inspect and Clean Laterals.
The new patent-pending JetCam™ 40 uses high-pressure water for propulsion, steering and cleaning as it captures live inspection video from inside lateral lines. Its novel design makes the JetCam™ 40 uniquely able to traverse multiple bends in the pipe; steer through branches; and levitate above debris. With these special capabilities, municipal contractors and commercial plumbers can locate failed pipes, cross-bores and blockages, as well as perform cleaning.
JetCam™ 40 is fully water-driven. Six propulsion nozzles generate the power needed to pull its own flexible hose through multiple bends, and a side nozzle on the camera can be aimed to steer through diverging pipes and hover past obstacles.
The system works with any high-pressure water source, including pressure washers and combination trucks.
- In stainless steel
- To pull out / fold down, with a security clutch
- Tires for an easy transport
- Stainless steel hose drum, with stopper and fold-down crank handle
- Can be operated in the positions: stand up or layed down
Water (high pressure)
- HP connection ½“ for connecting to your jetting machine, with cut off. Flow through: 35 - 120 liters / minute
- Manometer. Maximum pressure: 150 bar
- Surface hardened high-pressure hose, with best sliding qualities. Length NW 10 or 12,5 (½“): 35m till 60m, corresponding of the hose. Other length, other hose diameters, on demand).
- Flow through: max. 80 l / min (depending on the hose)
- 1x steering nozzle
- 1x backward jetting nozzles unit (with 6 nozzles)
- 1x stabilisation nozzle
- The nozzle inlets (0,8-1,6 mm) itself are variously changeable
- Camera head at the connectable HP hose unit, in stainless steel (Ø 32mm [1,26“], length 55mm [2,17“])
- Waterproofed up to 5 bar
- High-performance LED- cold light
- Excellent picture quality
- impressive color reproduction
- Camera with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- High resolution (360 lines)
- Wide angle objective: 145°
- Focus: fix
- TV- System: PAL / NTSC
- With power supply: 220V 50Hz
- Battery (12 V DC, working hours: 2 hours)
- Meter indication in the camera picture
- TFT monitor 5,6 or 8 inches, with or without built-in digital video recorder. Recording directly on an SD card.
- SD cards with a capacity of max. 32 GB will be supported.
- Picture resolution: max. 1024 x 768 pix.
- Reinforced video out, 1x
- Centering egg in plastics (POM)
- Locating sender in the camera head