New Piranha Series Slither™ Cover Jetting/Lateral Line Hoses are designed with an ultra slippery cover which allows the hose to maneuver around and through difficult sewer bends.
Hoses are available in any length, standard male x male fittings; male swivel and female are available.
A yellow polyolefin tube, single high tensile synthetic fiber braid reinforcement and abrasion resistant orange polyether-urethane cover.
Features & Advantages:
- Materials - Constructed to provide rugged and reliable service under the most severe and demanding conditions.
- Yellow Color Tube - Assures the user that they are using a WASTEC designated Piranha Hose Product.
- Polyolefin or Seamless Thermoplastic Tube - Provides maximum resistance to hydrolysis.
- High Tensile One or Two Synthetic Fiber Braids - Contributes to low volumetric expansion and eliminates loss of strength from moisture absorption.
- Abrasion Resistant Polyether-Urethane - Polyurethane cover provides exceptional cut, abrasion and fungus resistance.
- Slither™ Cover - Cover is ultra slippery; allows hose to maneuver around and through diffi cult sewer bends.
- Pressure Testing - All Piranha factory-assembled hoses are 100% pressure tested.
- Reel Installation - Ideal for truck and trailer mounts.